CR Fulfilment Solutions supports clients from a variety of industries looking for secure and transparent warehouse distribution and stock management solutions. Our aim as your 3PL is to make this process as streamlined and straightforward for you as possible.
Our 20,000 square foot distribution warehouse facility based in Halifax! The space is secure and fully insured. A network of digital internal and external CCTV cameras protects the premises and access is controlled via a centrally managed proximity ID card system, with staff access rights determined by both time and area.
Our premises offer the perfect warehousing and distribution hub. We have secure lock-up areas for high-value goods, a large fire proof safe and several secure parking spaces. All our buildings are alarmed and regularly security checked. Each year we conduct an internal audit of our procedures as well as being audited by an external ISO consultancy.
24/7 online stock management system
We are keen on keeping you in sight of all of your stock. Clients have 24/7 access to our own secure online stock management system. Current stock levels, images to help with stock identification and features that quickly identify items that need re-ordering or are out of stock can all be viewed on the system with ease. Stock reports can be downloaded in MS Excel and our team is always on hand to physically check stock should this be needed.
Our team will work with you to manage stock according to factors affecting your business. We can account for lead times on certain products being longer or where demand will be higher during certain times in the year. Our stock management system will automatically notify you when to re-order specific items.
To find out more about how CRFS can help you save money and time download our free end to end solutions leaflets.
From start to finish, CR Fulfilment Solutions provide an end to end solution for your warehousing and distribution requirements. As your 3rd party logistics partner, CR Fulfilment Solutions work hard to ensure your warehousing and stock management is seamless, offering your flexibility at every step!
Products arrive and are processed – Delivering into our distribution warehouse couldn’t be easier. Our warehouse management team can liaise with printers and other suppliers to take deliveries on behalf of clients. Upon receipt of goods, the delivery is cross-referenced to stock notification forms and any discrepancies reported to the client. Stock is held in quarantine until any issues are resolved, or booked into the online stock management system and moved to into the warehouse. Orders can be generated – We can integrate with your shopping baskets and websites, making this transition as smooth as possible. If you’ve got catalogues with order forms, our data capture department can capture these, or if you prefer an over the phone order line, our friendly call centre can also take orders. Both can be seamlessly integrated, linking to live stock levels to be processed efficiently. Orders picked – Once order are placed, they are passed through our state of the art stock management system. From here, the order is processed, a pick list created and passed to a dedicated team member to carefully select each item.
Orders packed and checked – All picked orders are passed through a robust checking process to ensure your stock is carefully controlled. Each order is carefully checked by another skilled member of the team, double checking what is packed before securely packaging the items together. We are able to offer bespoke gift wrapping, branded boxes, despatch notes and much more, personalising the process to meet the specific requirements of your fulfilment.
Despatched and delivered – We are able to benefit from great rates and prices from our extensive and longstanding relationships with postal providers. Whether you are looking for standard, tracked, next day … our team work hard to secure the best rates to get your customers what they need on time and safely!
Returns handling – Of course, a key part of stock management is controlling your returns. When we receive any returns, you are our first point of call, ensuring you are fully informed at all times. We carefully check returned items, inspect for any damage, before adding back into the stock system to be used again. Our bespoke reporting suite can help you track any returns, helping you to keep an eye on levels and potentially spot any trends!
We have a high volume of fast moving products, help!
Firstly, do not panic. We are here to make this process as smooth and pain-free as possible. Our stock management system can handle multiple products, adding individual codes, descriptions and weights to help the pick, pack and fulfilment process as simple as possible. Each line of stock is kept in unique bay, meaning we can easily identify and pick with efficiency. Our team pick and pack from system generated pick sheets, and each order is double checked by another individual before being dispatched. You can be confident that your orders are going out correctly – key in keeping your costs low!
Why should you choose CR Fulfilment Solutions?
– Our simple and flexible pricing structures give a transparent view of exactly how much your project or process will cost. Our dedicated accounts team will discuss in detail your requirements, helping to offer the best storage and distribution solutions for your individual needs.
– Due to the bespoke nature of the warehousing and distribution solutions we can provide, we can scale easily to meet your seasonal/specific peaks and demands. Our teams are cross trained and skills in all aspects of warehousing, distribution and stock management, meaning they can be hands on and flexible to your businesses demands.
– We have extensive experience, dealing with multinational clients and handling their warehousing and distribution needs.
– We understand that our activities impact the environment and aim to minimise that impact through a number of initiatives. We have recycled over 32 tonnes of paper in the last 12 months, recycled cardboard, sent plastic and miscellaneous materials to a power generation facility as fuel to help offset our carbon footprint. We have also owned and managed 30 acres of local woodland in the Wye Valley for the past 20 years.
– We are passionate in helping our clients to be as successful and efficient as possible. We treat your business as if it was our own, taking the care to find the best possible solutions to help you gain the best from your business. They way we see it – your success is our success!
The example shows the various parts of the service we can offer, whether you are looking for an end-to-end service, or just a few of the components. Whatever your requirements, we can help you carve the best solution!